If you’re looking for a gas grill that offers multi-cooking options, a 5 burner gas is an ideal option for you. These five-burner grills are able of more cooking power and large cooking space.
Moreover, these gas grills are well-famous for their ease of use, including some unique features that we can’t get in charcoal grills.
As there are dozens of 5-burner gas grills available in markets, choosing the best burner gas grills requires considering some factors.
If you don’t know what to look for, we have compiled reviews of 05 top-quality and the best five burner gas grills here. Our review will help you make a final decision.
What are the Advantages of 5 Burner Gas Grills?
When you buy a five-burner gas grill, of course, you will get much more than two or three burner gas grills.
With a five-burner grill, you’ll get a bunch of room to do multi-zone grilling in one go, which means you can cook various food items on different heat levels simultaneously.
Furthermore, mostly five burners grills come with powerful burners that generate massive BTU heat output for fast heating, reducing the cooking time.
So, with a five-burner gas grill, you will have more cooking power, more space and can cook more food evenly in less time.
Best 5 Burner Gas Grills In 2023 –Reviews
After spending hours researching, our research team comes with five top-rated & best five-burner gas grills in 2023. Select one according to your needs to enjoy grilling with your loved ones.
Go through these in-depth reviews of the top-rated & best 5 burner gas grill available in 2023.
- Brand: Broil King
- Cooking Area: Up-to 625 sq. inches
- Item Weight: 217 Pounds
- Unit Dimension: 62.5 x 24.8 x 49.2 inches
- SPREAD HEAT EVENLY
- LED-LIT CONTROL KNOBS
- RUST-RESISTANT DUAL-TUBE BURNERS
- ACCU-TEMP THERMOMETER
- LARGE COOKING SPACE
- REAR ROTISSERIE BURNER
- INCLUSIVE STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
We are recommending this grill because it is mainly constructed with stainless steel and cast iron. It is built to perform and designed to disperse heat across the cooking grids, ensuring mouth-watering and juicy results. It’s a well-loved grill used by most experts due to its ease of use.
It is engineered with powerful burners and ample cooking space, including an extra side burner and rear rotisserie burner that will let you cook more mouth-watering dishes at a time. This grill also features additional side shelves and a closed bottom room that offers food prep space and gas tanks storage space.
One of the unique features is that it comes with blue backlit LED control knobs that will add perfect ambiance and help you enjoy nighttime grilling parties.
Overall, it is a super-durable, versatile, and highly recommended five-burner gas grill. Let’s recap its rarest features in detail;
- Massive Cooking Space: 9mm steel grids, which are twice heavier than those in comparable grills, offer 625 sq. inches of the primary cooking area; Giving superheat retention and bold sear marks. A side burner and warming rack provide you with additional secondary cooking space.
- Multi-Cooking Options: 55000 BTU heat power of five main burners, a 10000 BTU side burner, and 15000 BTU rear rotisserie burner will provide you multi-cooking options at once.
- Quick Startups: Advanced and reliable ignition system will let you light the burner instantly with a single push of a button.
- Effortless Temperature Control: Built-in thermometer will let you know the exact inside temperature and help you control and maintain it accordingly while grilling.
- Extra Working Space & Storage Cabinet: Two durable side shelves provide extra working & food prep space. Also, the front access closed cabinet is versatile in storing fuel tanks.
- Effortless To Move: Four large durable wheels make it straightforward and smooth to move the grill in the backyard, gardens, patios.
- Other Versatile Features: Blue illuminated control knobs, tool hooks, stainless steel dual-tubes, and cool-touch grip handles are some notable features.
- Brand: Megamaster
- Cooking Area: 656.38 sq. inches
- Item Weight: 67.2 pounds
- Item Dimension: 55 x 23.5 x 45.75 inches
- DISTRIBUTE HEAT EVENLY
- HEAVY DUTY CART-STYLE WHEELS
- EXCEPTIONAL HEAT RETENTION
- PORCELAIN ENAMEL LID
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEM
- OVERSIZED SIDE TABLES
This versatile and durable 6-burner grill offers everything you need in your gas grill. We love this grill because it delivers over 50,000 BTU of flame roasting power with 656.38 sq. inches of total grilling space.
It comes with a fast and reliable electronic ignition system(battery-operated), enabling you to light the burners with push-of-button. Apart from it, a built-in thermometer will let you control precise temperature while grilling.
The best thing is this grill is engineered to spread heat evenly across the grilling area; it prevents hot or cold spots.
Overall, the Megamaster 5-burner gas grill is a highly durable grill and the best choice at a fair price.
- Built-To-Last: Porcelain-enameled lid and cast-iron grill grates, including rust-resistant rugged construction, make it the best unit for years of use.
- Cooking Versatility: Featured with five durable burners that provide over 50,000 BTU of flaming power so that you can experience multi-tasking grilling every day.
- Spacious Grilling Area: 656.38 sq. inches of total grilling area provide you massive space to serve the army. Further swing-away warming rack offers you the perfect place to keep your foods or buns toasty.
- Handy Ignition System: Battery-operated electronic-ignition technology will offer a quick, reliable, and easy system to light the burners instantly with no trouble.
- Effortless Temperature Control: Built-in thermometer will let you read temperature conveniently and allow you to control precise temperature while grilling.
- Extra Working Space: Finished with two oversize durable side shelves that let you simultaneously prep food and grill food.
- Other Special Features: Large heavy-duty wheels, bottom shelf, and stainless steel grip handles are some unique features.
- Brand: Dyna-Glo
- Cooking Area: 769 sq. Inches
- Item Weight: 135.1 Pounds
- Item Dimension: 62.99 x 23.23 x 45.28 inches
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEM
- LARGE SIDE SHELVES
- INTEGRATED TEMPERATURE GAUGE
- LARGE COOKING AND WORKING SPACE
- LIDDED SIDE BURNER
- SPREAD HEAT EVENLY
- Stainless steel five burners
Dyna-Glo Premier is a handsome five-burner gas grill that combines performance, durability, and design. This model of Dyna-Glo is famous for its durable stainless steel finish and convenient features that make it more versatile and unique than other large gas grills.
It is designed as a closed-cart style that will offer you extra easy access secret room for storing gas tanks. You will also get heavy-duty stainless steel side shelves that enable you to prepare food and cook food simultaneously.
Overall, this versatile Dyna-Glo grill has all the bells and whistles that you need to deliver multi-course food for your family or friends.
- Long-lasting Performance: Inclusive heavy gauge stainless steel construction from inside and outside makes it a versatile and super-durable grill for long-lasting performance.
- Powerful Burners: Deliver 60,000 BTUs five stainless steel powerful burners with an additional 12,000 BTUs of the lidded side burner.
- Massive Cooking Space: Cast iron grill grates offer 769 sq. inches of total cooking space plus additional warming rack and lidded side burner provide more space for multi cookouts.
- Easy & Fast Startups: Features easy-to-use and reliable electronic ignition system that will allow user to burn the burner easily & instantly with a single push of a button.
- Accessible Secret Room: Closed-cart style with convenient front access provide you a separate secret room for storing gas tanks and cooking utensils. Also, it features two side shelves that offer extra space for food preparation.
- Other Valuable Features: Integrated temperature gauge and four heavy-duty wheels are another helpful features.
You might need the Best 6 Burner Gas Grills .
- Brand: Cuisinart
- Cooking Area: 662 sq. inches
- Item Weight: 67.2 pounds
- Item Dimension: 31.3 x 34.4 x 32.67 inches
- GREAT COOKING POWER
- LARGE COOKING SPACE
- EXTRA PREP SPACE
- CAST IRON GRATES
- FAST & RELIABLE STARTUPS
- AFFORDABLE PRICE
This affordable and easy-to-use 5 burner gas grill is perfect for any level of griller, whether you’re a pro or a beginner. Its five independently controlled main burners with an additional lidded side burner will enable you to expand your grilling experience by multi-cookouts at once.
And if you’re wandering for additional space, a warming rack above the cooking grids offers you an extra 202 sq. inches of cooking space ideal for food and buns toasting. As no grills are complete without side shelves, luckily, this cheap price grill also features two stainless steel side shelves plus a lidded side burner on one side.
It is engineered with a twist-to-start ignition system that lets you ignite the burners instantly. It keeps heat wisely and disperses heat across heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates. Overall, this grill with durable stainless steel construction offers plenty of extras at a cheap price.
- Best Cooking Area: Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates offer 460 sq. inches of primary cooking space. An additional warming rack provides 202 sq. inches of secondary cooking space, which is excellent for food toasting.
- Stainless Steel Burners: Five 10,000 BTU main stainless steel burners deliver a total of 50,000 BTU of cooking power with an extra 12,000 BTU lidded side burner. These stainless steel burners ensure durability.
- Twist-To-Start Ignition System: Features a twist-to-start ignition system that will allow you fire the burner easily & instantly with a push.
- Additional Working Space: It is constructed with two large unique side shelves that provide enough space for food preparation. It also allows you to keep cooking utensils in arm’s touch.
- Precise Temperature Control: A lid-mounted temperature gauge will let you read the temperature effortlessly. It also helps to control accurate temps while grilling.
- Effortless Mobility: Two heavy-duty wheels allow you to move the grill effortlessly around the backyards, gardens, patios, etc.
Check out the Best Gas Grills Under $400 .
- Brand: Char-Broil
- Cooking Area: 755 sq. inches
- Item Weight: 110 Pounds
- Item Dimension: 24.5 x 56.9 x 45 inches
- 550 sq. in. Primary Cooking Space
- 205 sq. in. Swing-Away Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Burners & Heat Tents
- 10,000-BTU Lidded Side Burner
- Fast & Reliable Startups
- Durable Construction
- Metal Side Shelves
- Storage, Easy Cleanup & Mobility
If you are wandering for a mid-range 5-burner gas grill that combines plenty of extras, the Char-Broil Performance 550 is the ideal option for you. This modern-styled grill delivers up to 45,000 BTUs of grilling heat across the 550 sq. inches of primary grilling space. You will also get a lidded side burner that will grow your grilling experience by cooking food simultaneously.
Apart from its cooking space, we like its closed-cabinet style; the two-door cabinet offers an additional secret room for storing a gas tank and cooking utensils. Inclusive stainless steel construction increases its durability and versatility for stable performance.
You will also get electronic ignition technology, offering fast and secure startups with a single push button.
Overall, this grill is straightforward to use and relatively easy to monitor. You can enjoy multi-task cookouts every day, whether you’re a beginner or a pro.
- Long-Lasting Performance: Stainless steel lid, porcelain-coated cast iron grates, fascia, handles, plus metal side shelves make it rust-resist, super durable, and versatile for long-lasting performance.
- Ultra-Powerful Burners: Five stainless steel top-ported burners with heat tents and one lidded side burner can produce up to 45,000 BTUs of heat.
- Vast Cooking Space: Porcelain-coated grates offer 550 square inches of grilling space, and the attached swing-away warming rack provides 205 square inches of toasting space. One additional lidded side burner provides more surface to cook side dishes.
- Advanced Ignition Technology: To conveniently ignite the burners with a single push of a button, this unit comes up with fast and secure electronic ignition technology.
- Effortless Temperature Control: Featured with a lid-mounted temperature gauge that will permit you to read the temperature comfortably, it also helps to maintain temperature precisely.
- Hassle-Free Cleanup: Porcelain-coated removable grease pan offers you a hassle-free method to clean dippings.
- Extra Prep And Storage Space: Two metal side shelves provide great prep space and an additional bottom secret room to hide a gas tank or tools.
How to Pick the Best 5 Burner Gas Grill?
To choose the best five burners gas grill, you need to consider the following things:
- Fits within your budget.
- Have enough space to meet your cooking needs.
- Offer multi-zone cooking.
- Easy to clean and control.
- Durable for long-lasting performance.
- Include features that you like to see.
How to maintain your 5-burner gas grill?
Here are a few steps you need to follow for proper care and maintenance of your five-burner gas grill:
- Preheat it for around 15 minutes whenever you use it. It will prevent the food from sticking and help you clean it quickly.
- After a week or a few cookouts, pull the grates and clean them so that you can rinse off the remaining food particles or grease in time.
- Thoroughly clean all the grill parts before and after the peak grilling season. It will improve the performance and longevity of your grill.
- Always cover the grill after cooking. By doing so, you can protect the unit from the elements that can cause rust.
Best five-burner gas grills – Buying Guide
Some standard features are the same from grill to grill, but there are also some differences that you need to know before switching to a five-burner gas grill.
Carefully analyze the following factors to pick a perfect grill.
The first thing that varies from grill to grill is cooking space. Consider how much grilling space you need in your next five-burner grill. All five burners grills listed above offer you over 600 sq. inches of considerable cooking space.
These gas grills also feature an additional warming rack and side burner to enhance cooking capacity.
Be sure to check the overall quality of the grill. The high-quality grill opposes rust, makes it versatile for outdoor use and allows consistent heat distribution.
Don’t forget! Proper care & maintenance of the grill is also essential for the grill’s longevity.
Grill’s heat output is measured in BTUs(British Thermal Units). In general, the wider the grilling space, the more BTUs will be required, and the more BTUs, the hotter the grill will be. The Broil King Regal S590 Pro leads here with massive 80,000 BTUs total heat output generated from all burners.
Consider what features you want in a five-burner gas grill. Some extra features that enhance grilling performance include a rotisserie kit, side burner, side tables, temperature gauge, warming rack, and LED-lit control knobs.
Aside from these features, also consider fuel type and choose between two choices propane or natural gas.
Gas grills have more advantages than charcoal grills. It is why many experts prefer to grill over gas grills.
But a gas grill needs more attention and consideration while making a purchase.
It is why we compiled this guide.
In this guide, we have examined the top 5 burner natural gas grills so that you can make up your mind for the one.